Blogging

Greetings mortals,

Didn't know what to talk about at first but then I figured "hey why not blog about blogging". It's like blogcepction, a blog with in a blog. Ok I remember when bogging was a huge thing but for some reason it's kinda dying, though I may be wrong, I don't really follow blogs anymore so maybe it's just dead to me. Personally I like giving people my thoughts in details and no one wants to do stare at someone's Facebook status for a long time. Blogging is basically journalism for amateurs but that's why blogging is so great, it allows average every day people to make a point and get their thoughts across to people. I think we should bring blogging back to the top. Now you may say that you don't agree with me, well...... I don't care.... It's my blog :) peace. 

Comments

MOST POPULAR THIS WEEK

MOST POPULAR OF ALL TIME